Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yes Its Been Ages!




I know I've been gone a long time! I was in Holland for 2 months and when I came back I wasn't sure what I wanted to do....

It was overwhelming to come home... To pick back up paying bills, weeding (OMG) picking up my life where I had left it.

We are now entering in to fall and I'm just now getting my "sea legs" back to living here...

I am part of the One Million Bones Project (google it : ) To help the people of Africa victims of genocide. Here are my "finger" bones.. OI sent 3, I'm sending 2 to my dear friend Essie and the rest will be going on my Etsy next week...

Hope to be back more!

6 comments:

hypnotism techniques said...

Those bone collections look great!

yoborobo said...

Welcome back, Pattee! I've missed you. I love those bones. :) xo Pam

Michele Lynch Art said...

Everyone deserves a good long break :o) Coming home isn't fun though, right :oP Love the finger bones!

So Dark So Cute said...

These fingerbones are stunning Pattee!
I know why you havent been here for a while...facebook huh? LOL!
When i got facebook a little while ago, i forgot i had some really great blogfriends :-( oops! So i decided not to be on facebook every single minute..
Oh yeah, and i also didnt sculp much lately,so i try to leave my computer as much as i can ;-)
Have to make little goodies for the creative fair september the 17
so i have to huuuuuuurry!!
BIG HUGS
Donna

Monica said...

Nice blog, hi friend, i found that there is one website offering free puzzle game. Just take one minute to sign up then you will receive one free puzzle game. Its URL is http://www.684899.com/en/CosmicCreature/project_1.htm Click the below button of the page to get in.

nikeairmaxshoes90 said...

When the Onitsuka tiger shoes was launched,Motorcycle Fairings onitsuka tiger was known as running shoe. This sneaker reached everything that runners could enjoy. it was lightweight, comfortable and presented excellent performance.
Onitsuka Tiger Shoes Over the years, athletic footwear sportsmen got these components. As a result, the shoe was a bit more worn like a casual footwear towards one for running. The Onitsuka tiger shoes are actually comfortable and individuals really put them on all < align="left">Belstaff Leather Jackets day and have no issues with hurt or pains.