Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Second Day but Really My First!

I was walking back to my hotel from Essie's this afternoon and saw this woman feeding the sheep.
There's a beautiful park that is between my hotel and Essie's home ~ about a 15 minute walk.
We went into her town and spent the day ~ it was warm and just beautiful. This is the oldest church in Heemskerk.

Anyone who knows me knows I love birds and I love these cages!

We also went to the grocery store where I loved everything about it... The vegetables were wonderful and the cheese oh the cheese!
Essie's beautiful dog Toyah... I think defending her hole!
Good night until tomorrow

7 comments:

yoborobo said...

Oh, Pattee! I want to go on vacation now. :) That cheese made me hungry! Have fun!!! xo Pam

JDConwell said...

I wanna help feed sheep!

Vicki said...

How beautiful! Looks like you're having a good time so far. I'm always amazed at how things that are so "the same" can be "so different." Love hearing about what you're doing.

Emce said...

it looks so normal to me but it is special to see my country with your eyes

Sunshineshelle said...

I have a craving for cheese, love the pics, great walk!

Brasil said...

Thanks a lot for that a fantastically amazing pictures,,

Appartement à vendre casablanca said...

Thank you for sharing this thought provoking post