Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year.....

Random photos....
I'm glad to see 2010 end... It was filled with grief, and some joy... I met new friends and traveled quite a bit... and there was loss....

So these photo's are of the seasons end~
 The Public Market in Seattle~
 Beautiful Shrimp
How could you not want to shop with all these wonderfuvegetables!


Smoke stake in Seattle

Mushrooms standing guard!
Owls picking on a crow....
Me against a fabulous mural...

 The day after New Years ... Teatro ZinZanni... Angi, Darla, Deb and yes me... what a great NewYears I had with these women!

Happy New Year!

9 comments:

yoborobo said...

I love seeing this pictures of your life. Seattle is such a beautiful city, and you are a gorgeous gal! Happy New Year, Pattee! xox

Michele Lynch Art said...

Wonderful pictures! Happy New Year! Michele

FairiesNest said...

I love the owls and crow shot!I bet that crow was very interested in that art installation. Happy New year to you too!

The Hermits' Garden said...

That owl and crow picture...wow.

Have a happy!
Jan

Kaerie Faerie said...

Happy New Year to you, loved the photos thanks for sharing, gorgeous market
Karey

Georgina said...

Love the pics!! I've never been to Seattle, but I know it has a great love of the arts...very much evident in your photos.

Here's sending you many good vibes for your 2011, Pattee...upward and onward.

xxoo,
Georgina

So Dark So Cute said...

Beautiful pics Pattee! I sure know 2011 will be a wonderful year for you! ;-)

Janine said...

Love your pics! I just love going to Pike's Market! I haven't been in quite awhile! I love the feeling of downtown Seattle when I am there. It is so small in comparison to other cities I have seen and yet there is this feeling I can't quite describe when visiting.

I hope you are staying dry and your chickens too! The weather has been so bleak lately. I suppose you will be getting some snow. Maybe we will too, not fond of it at least to be out in. Would rather watch it when inside and warm!
Thank you for comment on my blog!

Abi said...

Pattee - your photos always tell a story.
Oh a dog perhaps Pattee? ooh, lovely. It will be one very lucky pup, to be with you.
I hope you have a good week my friend. X