Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Love Miniatures!

With his top hat he's barely 2 inches tall...
 I think I need to move on from the 4 snowmen I've made : )

After the new year I'm going to clean out my studio room and get rid of a lot of stuff.... I have way to much. In fact I was at Michale's today and the temptation to buy 50-60% off all Christmas decor and crafts almost got me.... but I walked out of there empty handed! Yay!!! After the first week I'm going to put some of my sculpting tools and such up on my etsy...

Until January 1 2011 Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Pattee, I totally understand where you are coming from! I have to go through 'stuff' and do some purging too, but gosh is it hard! I've gotten rid of 'stuff' before, thinking I would not need it and then
several years down the road, bam, my style chances a bit and I wonder why I turfed some of it (stuff).

That said, let us know when you list your 'stuff' on Etsy! LOL

Hugs,

Sue

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

Pattee,
The more and more I work with smaller scale ornaments and little candy containers , the more I love creating them. it so fun putting in the tiny details.
I think your little snowmen boxes are Darlin'

Happy New Year!

~Diane

Zan Asha said...

Hey Miss Patty! Wow, yes, I know the temptation to buy but, like you, I've gotten way too many things and this year is time to clear out :)

Happy New Year!!

ziggy stardust said...

pattee, thanks so much for the beautiful angel! she arrived today and I was delighted! she is much more beautiful in person! i am so glad i won her in your giveaway! thanks a million!

xoxo
ziggy