Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finished Snowman and Golden Angel

 I don't know why I'm so excited by my First snowman but I am! He's only 1 and three quarter inches tall. He's looking a little smug with that hat on.
 I've decided she is done! She's 13 inches tall. If she was a tree topper it would have to be a big one! And I only have a small one this year.
A close up of her face.

I've started another blog (am I crazy???) called Green Shoes Diary... just to show you what you might find when you look down instead of up!
http://www.greenshoesdiary.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Abi said...

Adorable - both of em :O)
Another blog? yep.. mad, but lovely.
Love ya X

Cody Goodin said...

Very Cute, but I love the little snowman. Another blog? Sheer happiness, I hope.

yoborobo said...

I love your new angel and your little snowman. Another blog? YOY! I can't keep up with one. :)

Trolineke said...

Your snowman is looking very happy.
Beautiful angel.

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Your snowman does indeed look a bit smug, but if I had a nice hat like that, I'd be smug too. ^-^

Both the snowman & the golden angel turned out beautifully!

XOXO

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Best snowman I have seen this year! Great face!

Sue said...

Pattee,

I love both of them. I've only done one snowman too and hoped to do more this year, cause I love making them.
Don't know if I will have the time or not. Love the face on yours!

Your angel is also wonderful....a perfect tree topper!

Thank you for your thoughtful post on my blog re Nicole. Yes, I do want to scream sometimes - it is nice to know that you understand! LOL

Hugs,

Sue

Wickedly Divine Creations said...

Both gorgeous. You're very talented

So Dark So Cute said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahw! they are wonderful!