Friday, November 12, 2010

November 12th and Things I Found on the Ground

I thought today I'd just take photos of things I see on the ground and here they are.
 Wet leaves
 A pamphlet
 Cement round with a pipe and leaf
 A plastic bag
 Pipes for construction
 No/slash bicycles
 Cigarette butt
 A marker
 Coffee cup
More cigarette butts
 A horse shoe
 Cardboard boxes
 A sweet little dog
 Hmmmm garbage and my green shoes...
 A fallen angel
 Bowl full of leaves and a glass ball
 Mushrooms!
 A knocked over Buddha
 Chicken feather... and that's where I ended my search for things found on the ground....
Have a great week-end everyone!

5 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

What a cool idea! I may have to take a peek for myself. I am usually looking at clouds.

Sue said...

What great pics - you made even the trash look artistic!

You have a great weekend too Pattee!

Hugs

Kaerie Faerie said...

How fun, love the pics, thanks for sharing
Have a great weekend
Karey

Cody Goodin said...

What an interesting exercise in observation. Thanks for sharing you artist you. Have a grand weekend yourself.

Jeanie Black Page said...

I love looking at these kinds of photos. I like doing things like this myself. You've inspired me!