Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just Back From Halloween and Vine!

I'm going to add photo's of my 5 days in Petaluma... There were the meetings, the unpacking, the setting up, THE SHOW!!! People started waiting at the door at 5:30 a.m. and there were over 200 people...
I met unbelievably wonderful, sweet, caring, talented people. It's right up there on my top 10 lists of things I've done....
Here are some of the photos that I and others took, enjoy~
This is where Dani, Wendy, Brandi and I stayed....
Setting up Brandi's table in the hall..
Ornaments had to be taken in a basket...
 The people streamed in....
 and in....
William Bezek was there ~ what a nice person he is!
David Everett from Chicken Lips at the after party at a pumpkin farm... I want to be Davids neighbor!


Brandi's Warty Pumpkin!


 Moons by Brandi!
 Brandi's Tables.
Jorge de Rojas was one of my favorite artists there!


The colors are so much more vibrant than a picture can show!
Jo and Dylan from The Cart Before the Horse... such sweet, charming people....

Tomorrow I'll add photo's of after the show and the rest of my trip...
Getting ready for my next BIG trip to the Netherlands...
Oh and I'll announce the winner of the goblins in the pod!

14 comments:

LithiumKat said...

Wow this stuff is amazing! Truly!

essie said...

Glad to hear you had so much fun.
What a great work on these photo's.
XXX

julie campbell said...

so wish I could have came to see this ! Glad you had a wonderful time :0)
xxx

D.Suplicki said...

Wow, I wish I could have gone and seen all of this beauty in person. It looks like it was an amazing event.

Creepy_Creations said...

How fun! Very cool! Thank you for sharing!!

Olivia said...

Love the pics. I can't believe how all out people go for halloween!

Crunchy Diva said...

wow!!!!! what a cool show would have loved to have been there.

So Dark So Cute said...

I'm happy you had a wonderful day!
Next week you are here in Holland huh?!? Sooooooo exciting! Can't wait to finally meet you!
BIG hug Donna

Sue said...

What fun to see these pics Pattee - so much eye candy! It has been so long since i have done a show, but I remember just filling up with inspiration when surrounded by so much talent. What fun you must have had.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Hugs,

Sue

Incipient Wings said...

oh my gosh! this is awesome!!! love this blog!!!!

Amanda =D said...

Hello! I really enjoyed your blog. It is very interesting! Also between the blog and if you like www.bloguinhoeleitoral.blogspot.com much as I liked your follow him.

duendes said...

hello,is delightful to walk around here.desire a weekend litlit my you'l.hugs

laughing cow cheese coupons said...

really superbb

cascade coupons said...

we enjoy the party like birthday and marriage.