Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Day in Seattle, Stepping Out, 6 hours in ER...

I was in Seattle this week-end and saw some very fun things... like this giant chess board downtown Seattle.
Giant Paint Brushes....
A crashed Rocket....
Just a funny building...

A step forward out of my comfort zone...
I am planning a trip to the Netherlands! Yes I'm pinching myself as it's just happening so quickly and so it just seems meant to be. October for sure maybe a bit sooner... for sure I'm staying for the AHOY doll show in Rotterdam the 28th and 29th of October!
I planning on visiting and staying with one of my all time friends and artist.
Essie: http://www.vanessies.blogspot.com
Donna: http://www.sodarksocute.blogspot.com
A funny thing is Jacqui is going to be in Amsterdam around the same time I am and so we once again will get to hang out! http://www.odddollz.blogspot.com YAY! I am hoping to have a day with my friend Marlaine in Amsterdam as well.... If anyone that reads this knows of people that I could visit with I'd love it!


Then Yesterday morning my husband, my son and I were getting set to go to brunch. When I got out of the car I couldn't stand up, I couldn't walk straight or remember what was happening... so My family rushed me to ER.... Where for 6 hours I had a battery of tests, blood work and an MRI... They didn't find a sign of stroke or MS... but I need to make an appt. with a neurologist.... not what I want to do... Can't I just call it a brain burp?

Hope you all have a good week~
Pattee

15 comments:

Kaerie Faerie said...

Wow, please feel better, this happened to my husband he couldn't talk one day, it was a brain burp
Karey

sassypackrat said...

Hope it's nothing serious!

Cody Goodin said...

Pattee, do go and get a check up. It may be nothing, but you never know. On a better note, how exciting to be traveling to Europe. Hope you have tons of fun.

TheBlakkDuchess said...

No, you may NOT just call it a brain burp! @_@
We're all rather partial to you staying in one happy, healthy piece, so pleasepleaseplease do a follow up with a neurologist. ^-^

It looks like you had a fun day in Seattle & I'm so excited for you to be able to take a trip to the Netherlands! =D What fun! And with a bunch of awesome people, no less. ^-^

essie said...

o no Pat this is scary, go and get a check up please.

Great pics of Seattle (we also have the giant chessboard in the middle of Amsterdam ;))

I'm so looking forward to your stay here :D

XXX

Emce said...

Hope it doesn't happen again and noting serious is going on. How nice to visit Holland! and of course I'm going also to Ahoy!

yoborobo said...

I would definitely go to a neurologist, Pattee. Get it all checked out so you don't worry. I had a really weird thing happen to me, and it turned out to be my inner ear went wonky on me - but I swear I could not walk, and the world was spinning, spinning. So get thee to a doc so you can enjoy your trip without worrying! Love your pics and the exciting news about the Netherlands! xoxo Pam

Georgina said...

How about a "brain fart!!" Please have this checked out before you head on out to the Netherlands! Your trip sounds wonderful so get thyself to the doctor and take care of bidness!!

xxoo,
Georgina

So Dark So Cute said...

Hopefully this was only a burp :-(
Yeah Pattee, we want you to be 100% healty when you come visit us! WHHHHOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! How exciting this will be!

D.Suplicki said...

I hope you're feeling better and that you checked in or are going to check in with a neurologist... as theblakkduchess already mentioned, a happy healthy Pattee is the best kind!

I hope once this is all sorted and you make your way overseas that you have a fabulous time!

Jacque said...

I went to the ER on Aug. 17 with very similar symptoms. I got very sick and I thought I was having a heart attack or stroke. I had lots of tests and stayed until the next evening. They are pretty sure it was an inner ear infection, which can cause vertigo and inability to stand or walk. I am hoping that is what you had and not something more serious. Let us know that you are ok!

Abi said...

fabulous news - you will love Amsterdam, but, god, I hope the tests all come back clear. Fingers crossed for you X

Annie said...

The photos amused and bemused. And exciting plans are in the works. Then drama. Perfect days just have to have their moments don't they? I hope you are well and nothing serious is coming to visit you. Blessings.

Sue said...

(((Pattee)))))

I'm back now from BC and was so sorry to read this. I'm hoping that you can find out quickly what this
"brain burp" was caused by. Scary!

I wish I could have had the time to
get to Bellingham to see you, but alas - every minute was spent with my Dad.

Your trip to Europe sounds wonderful! Something exciting to look forward to.



Sue

Kanunsuz said...

thankyu admin! nice

canlı sohbet
sohbet odaları
sohbet siteleri
chat siteleri
cinsel sohbet
sıcak sohbet

Thx...