Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm So Excited ~ This is Where I'm Going For My Birthday!

I've always wanted to go to this! It looks fun, wild and what I need!!!


Part circus, part dinner theatre, Teatro ZinZanni is a big night out unlike any other, a three and a half hour whirlwind of international cirque, comedy and cabaret artists all served up with a five-course feast designed by celebrated Northwest chef Tom Douglas.

An ensemble cast of aerialists, comics and crooners make every night at Teatro ZinZanni a unique experience.

An ever-evolving and constantly changing production, Teatro ZinZanni combines improv comedy, vaudeville revue, music, dance, cirque and sensuality into a dizzying and colorful new form that is never quite the same from evening to evening. The fast-paced action of the show unfolds above, around and even alongside the audience as they dine on a gourmet meal. Teatro ZinZanni is guaranteed to

14 comments:

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Lucky you!!! This sounds like a blast & I'm sure you'll enjoy it! ^-^

Moriah (MLB Studios) said...

Sounds like a fabulous time! Enjoy!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

How fun...when are we...I mean when are you going? Sounds like a great place to go for a birthday celebration!
Laurie

FairiesNest said...

Oh wow, that looks incredible! Have a fantastic time...and happy birthday in advance!

oldblackcatboo said...

I agree! That sounds like a lot of fun (as long as there are no clowns!) I hope you have a FANTASTIC time! What are great way to start off the new birthday year!
Please take some photos if they allow it! It would make for a great post!
XOXO - Cindi

Janine said...

I can't tell you how many times I have passed that place and wondered how fun it would be to see! I am happy that you get to go! I can't wait to hear about it!

sassypackrat said...

How fun! Enjoy! ;0)

paula nerhus said...

I want to come :(

tinypearl5758 said...

Wow sounds like a blast. I hope you have a magic time. Happy birthday for Saturday. xxx

Yarrow said...

Fantastic! Totally what you need, have a fab time. Can you take photos?

Have a very Happy Birthday.x

Shar said...

It looks amazing, i hope you have a great time and lovely birthday.(((hugs))) Look forward to hearing about it :)

Sue said...

Wow...and I thought my upcoming trip to Cirque de Soleil would be fun! This looks like a riot. Have a great time and really enjoy your
birthday!

Hugs (and birthday paddles)

Sue

duendes said...

Hi, seems to be great fun, great weekend for you.hugs

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Happy Birth Baby! Sounds like you are going to be having a great birthday...make sure you have a drink or two! LOL Enjoy my friend.
Cheers