Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Sunday

These are pictures from a walk and couple from my garden (again). I really wish I was creating dolls... but the muse has left me. No clay addiction in sight.
A yard celebrating Memorial Day.
A whale weather vane pointing South!
At a festival... thank goodness it didn't rain!
There were even pony rides for the kiddo's ~ I wanted to get on, but oh well.
Another Shade Garden of mine.
And lastly ... A rose bush out of control....
I hope all that celebrated this Memorial day had a "good" one... We stay home ...
Tomorrow is the last day to sleep and do things around the house... have a great week ahead!

9 comments:

Sue said...

Love the pics Pattee! I have never seen a whale weathervane...too cool!

I love your out-of-control rose bush - it reminds me of an old English garden.

Your clay muse will return and in the meantime have fun (um) smelling the roses! hee

Hugs,

Sue

Lisa J said...

Love your pictures Pattee!

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

I think my muse called your muse and they went on a brief vacation. Hope it's to somewhere inspirational so they bring us back some great ideas!

yoborobo said...

Hi Pattee! I think all muses have the weekend off. :) Yours will return very soon! Enjoy your day, your garden is gorgeous. xoxo! Pam

Amber Leilani said...

that rose bush is gorgeous!!! leave it out of control... that's the way rose bushes should be, in my humble opinion.

evidently all muses have been on vacation - mine only got back saturday night. i am sure yours will return shortly. in the meantime, enjoy your beautiful garden!!!

Yarrow said...

I find my Muse to be an inconstant mistress at times. That's when I pack up some things and hit the road. Today I sketched in a wood and a field. Maybe you could get out somewhere and see what inspires you.

Your garden is lovely and I think out of control roses are so very romantic, like Sleeping Beauty's Castle!

So Dark So Cute said...

Oh gosh! I have too much muses around me! LOL! I can't stop anymore! I feel guilty if i haven't sculpt for 1 day! oops! i guess i'm addicted....
The roses are WOWEEEE!!! I like them very much when theyre out of control!

MarZel said...

Great Pictures...

Do not worry, I know the muses will return shortly!!

HUGS

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Ooooo... Out of control rose bushes are just the best!!! =D She's lovely!