Thursday, March 4, 2010

I've been waiting for this ....

http://www.circlingmyhead.blogspot.com

Yes, I have been waiting, anticipating, almost afraid to look down my long list of favorite blog postings.

And here it is....

"Fuck Off Cancer"

FUCK OFF CANCER....

Renee could only be with us another week... another minute... a life time.....

Dear Renee ... my love for you knows no boundaries...
I wish for you a peaceful time now with your family....

You will be carried in our hearts in to the world....

12 comments:

Marie S said...

Holding you in my heart sweetie.
I love you and Renee.

Jenea said...

Uraaaaa! I am very glad too! ;)

Zan Asha said...

Ooh, Patty I am so sorry. I didn't know Renee that well but even so, this is so heartbreaking!

yoborobo said...

Pattee - I'm sending you a big hug, my friend. xox Pam

oldblackcatboo said...

You are in my prayers

Sonia ;) said...

Pattee....I love you dear friend. Im hugging you with mucho love.

xoxoxxoxo

Sprite said...

I am so incredibly sorry to hear this.... You're all in my heart, thoughts and prayers. Praying for a miracle....

Love and many hugs,
Sprite

Sue said...

((((Pattee)))))

I just saw this update too on my followers list. So f*cking unfair and while I am incredibly sad, I am also incredibly angry that
this time has come.

I really can't envision Renee not being here in the future.

Sharon-NZ said...

Hugs.....

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

Pattee, Such a wonderful person! Renee has embraced so many people who never even met her. Sending you love and hugs,
Cindy

Lisa Gatz said...

Pattee...I cry with you. This must be so excruciating for you. I'm thinking of you and sending love and my prayers.

Abi said...

I second everything that has already been said. Be strong :O)