Friday, January 1, 2010

First Day of The New Year

And... what? I'm being totally lazy today. Dinner's going to be taco's. Painting a Valentines doll (yes I can't believe it will be here soon)... Wishing you all the very best for this first day of 2010!

Here's an update on my crazy doll~

 



I got the most wonderful surprises for Christmas.
This wonderful doll Francine of France from Michelle. Thank you Michelle~ http://thestudioatcrowhavenfarm.blogspot.com

And from another dear friend Marie ~ http://mariesegal.blogspot.com thank you Marie~

A beautiful star.
Thank all of you that have become my dear friends here in "Blog" land...

8 comments:

oldblackcatboo said...

Love your crazy doll!
and such Wonderful surprises!
I too am working on my "cat" dolls for Valentines Day tonight. My bobbin keeps getting all jammed up (I'm not really a "sew-er" and I'm taking a break so that I don't hurt my sewing machine!) LOL!
Wish me luck, I really don't want to do it by hand!

D.Suplicki said...

I love that crazy doll! I can't believe it's already the new year much less that Valentine's day is just around the bend. Lol!

Kaerie Faerie said...

Just love the teeth, that is so amazing your funny faces! I had a lazy day too, took a ride into the country it was a pretty sunset, the Capt. is going up to Maine for a week, so I figured I better get out before cabin fever sets in LOL
Home in office manning the ship
your fairy friend
Karey

alimaky_woodedwoods said...

aww, love your crazy doll.. looks like a guy from star trek to me :)

julie campbell said...

Happy new year pattee !
just love the daft look on your crazy dolls face, his smile is contagious !
julie xx

Trolineke said...

I love the crazy doll.
Very funny.

Renee said...

My love to one of the best people I have had the pleasure to meet.

Happy New Year Pattee.

xoxo

kj said...

pattee, your dolls are AMAZING. i am so glad i have a little witch who lives with me and reminds me of you. :)

happy happy new year. i hope your best dreams comes true (i know what it is and i think it will)

you said some very nice things about me on my blog. but you forgot to include 'wiseass'.

love with a smile
kj