Friday, December 4, 2009

"Think Inside The Box"


I put my 3 Lucy's in this "Funky" "Funny" little gallery in Seattle. Not sure as you could call it a gallery as it's really a long hall way. Last night it was the "opening" and also the first Thursday Art walk. OH MY I couldn't believe how many people were swarming Pioneer Square (and old part of Seattle turned "hipster") People carrying wine and beer into the streets to go another gallery opening. Wild and I loved it! I wish I had gotten more pictures but I was just memorized ~

Here's how I set up my Lucy's... They weren't for sale as they feel like a part of my self.





These are just a few boxes I got to photograph....
And then Mr. Red walked in and I HAD to take a picture of him... we talked for quite awhile, what an sweet and unusual person. He told me his best job was making imitation spiders. : )

What a Fun time!

12 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Pattee, these are all awesome. What an unusual person Mr. Red appeared to be....I want his purse!!

LuLu~*

essie said...

Pat I wish I was there, sounds like so much fun.
Your lucy's are looking awesome.

Hugs,
Es

Janine said...

I love your Lucy's! Yes, maybe pun intended (I Love Lucy), but I really do love your Lucy's! Congrats on being in a gallery even if a long hallway! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

Very Cool Pattee and what fun. Hey, I want Mr. Red's Jacket! LOL Have a wonderful and creative weekend!
Cheers

TheBlakkDuchess said...

These are wonderful! Yay for sharing your art with even more appreciative people!!! ^_^

Sophia said...

Pattee, sounds like you had a terrific time. Wish I could have been there to enjoy some of that with you. :)

DawnS/Oddfae said...

Wow, these are fabulous!

Tess said...

Now I remember another reason why I miss Seattle.

Bone*Head*Studios said...

I would have loved to be there Pattee!!!Your Lucy has got to be the best piece of art there!!!
and Mr Red is a bit of an oddball looking character huh?
Blessings,
Flora

Sooz said...

Your Lucys are fantastic! What a cool looking gallery. I love how Mr. Red matched his hair to his outfit, or was it the other way around?

Caroline said...

Congrats Pattee! :)

Renee said...

Oh my God Pattee, the Lucy's, oh my God.

Love Renee xoxoxoxo