Sunday, December 20, 2009

It Doesn't Matter What God Or Goddess or Nothing You Believe In


It's Human Kind that matters.
I met the most beautiful woman on line.
I don't remember how it happened. Maybe I found her blog by looking at others blogs.
The first blog entry I read of Renee's was about her cancer, inflammatory breast cancer. I'd never heard of it before. Since, I've tried to spread the word about this cancer... another gift Renee gave me and maybe someone I told that told someone else.....
As we got to know each other better there became this bond. A deep love for one another. I know that this happens time and time again with so many other people that Renee touch's.

She's very sick right now and it pains me to know this. As it pains her family and friends. Her sister Jacqui is very ill also. I hope that all of you that know Renee and will know Renee will pray for her, in any form that you do. I light a candle every day for her and keep a place in my heart that I can go to.
Shes a very special person...
Thank you Renee ~ It's such a gift knowing you.

11 comments:

oldblackcatboo said...

While I have not been fortunate as of yet to know Renee and Jacqui, I will send my thoughts and prayers out to them! Cancer has touched and tormented the lives of so many people that I care about.....I will add them to my prayers.

Sarah said...

Awww Hon...I am still reeling from Renee's post..heartbroken and in tears. Renee has been a dear friend of mine and I struggle with how she is feeling right now. I think I found her kinda through the grape vine also..what a blessing to me she is!! Hugs to you hon..we are blessed to know her.
Hugs, Sarah

Bone*Head*Studios said...

I know Renee too and I'm always so touched by her posts, she will definitely always be in my prayers.
Blessings,Flora

Sonia ;) said...

(((((((((((((Pattee)))))))))))))

Love you sweetie....It has felt so silent all weekend. But I have you kid and vice versa.

Love and Blessings

Sue said...

Pattee, this is such a lovely post about Renee. I'm so heartbroken about her. She is an incredible, beautiful woman with so much life
in her. As Sarah said, we are so blessed to know her.

Georgina said...

PATEE, I'm here...thought I'd just do one last look around before I left for Austin tomorrow. No rush for the ornie!!! LOL Thank you so much . Will email you my address to you. Thanks again and have a wonderful Christmas and New YeaR. Hopefully, will have a new computer in Jan. so I'll be baCK SOON....miss you all so much.

xxoo,

Georgina

Renee said...

Now who is in tears.

Pattee how did I ever get so lucky to have such a loving friend in my life.

Thank you darling and oh yes, we are special, a special pair of gypsies.

Love Renee xoxo

TheBlakkDuchess said...

*Hugs* Cancer is scary. I have lost several dearly loved ones to it. But the thing I've found so important through all the sadness & fear is to keep HOPE alive. Let it shine through you to Renee like a candle on this longest night. She's a lucky woman indeed to have such a loving & caring friend as you. Have a Happy Yule, and I'll light a candle for her tonight. Blessed be. *hug*

Geri said...

Hugs Pattee! I just wanted 2 stop by and see how u were and 2 wish u and yours happy holidays, when I read the news of your dear friend and her sister. Please know that I will have them and u in my prayers;)

Renee said...

I am so fucking hungry that smoked anything might taste good.

I need food and I love hearing what you are making.

Merry Christmas dear friend.

xoxox

Renee said...

Merry Christmas darling.

Have a wonderful time with your family.

Love Renee xoxo