Monday, October 19, 2009

What An Honor To Receive This Wonderful Award





Thank you Sonia  http://darkravensnest.blogspot.com giving me this award~
You are a very special friend to me. Always listening and caring not just for me but for so many people. You've introduced me to people I now hold dear in my heart. If we could just live a little closer to each other wouldn't that be grand!
Some of my best and dearest friends are here in the land of Blogs.
My magical wish would be that all the wonderful people I've met here could have a BIG party somewhere!
I'd like to give this award to:
Michelle~ She's been so supportive me in any adventure I've under taken. She is one of my good good blog friends~
http://thestudioatcrowhavenfarm.blogspot.com

Marie ~ Marie has always commented on my blog and I feel like I really know her. She does so many wonderful things for people. You really should check out her blog~
http://mariesegal.blogspot.com

Renee~Who is one of my very best friends I've found here in Blog World. My wish is to hug her in person and let her know how much she means to me. She's lifted me up, given me good advice. I feel honored to know her~
http://circlingmyhead.blogspot.com

Essie~I am on several groups and deviant art with Essie.. She always comments on my blog and DA. I feel like I almost know as if she lived next door~
http://vanessies.blogspot.com

Dawn~ I've known Dawn for several years and we are on lists together. I even got to meet Dawn one year! She's been a good friend. She's a fabulous artist. Please check out her blog
http://oddfae.blogspot.com

There are of course many others that I feel are good friends ~friends that I'll have for life.

12 comments:

Marie S said...

Oh you sweet, dear woman, I love you!!!
I want to have a party too!!
I would also love to hug Renee in person. Virtual hugs are just not the same.
But here is one for you (((((((((((Pattee)))))))))))))
until we see each other again in person.
Thank you Pattee, you light up my life!!!

DawnS/Oddfae said...

Aw, thanx BoPat! Smoochies...=-)

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

OMG...Thank you so much for this beautiful award! What an honor it is to receive and thank you so much for thinking of me! Also, congrats on getting this award. What a great time for you to receive this award. Have faith, hope and courage and all your dreams will come true. You deserve this Pattee and I'm so very excited that you have taken on a new journey. I'm so looking forward to being one of your students. WHOOOHOOOOO (Boy, you have your work cutt out with me! heheheeeeehheee). Enjoy your new award and thank you again for everything.
Cheers my friend!

Renee said...

Dearest firend thank you so much. I love it.

Pattee I think about you all the time and I wish that you are well. I love you and I think the world of you. I hope that you know that.

I would love the party. Maybe one day Sonia and I and Marie can get ourselves to Seattle. I will have to be put up at your place.

Tomorrow I am having a giveaway.

Love Renee xoxo

Abi said...

What a lovely award! well deserved I say :O)

Renee said...

Now I can't wait to come.

Come over today as I am having a giveaway.

xoxoxo

Renee said...

Good choice my dear friend. You know I think the world of you right Pattee?

Love Renee xoxo

Caroline said...

Congrats Pattee!

Renee said...

Sweet Pattee you have left me such an incredibly important comment and while I was reading it, I thought so many people will benefit from what Pattee is saying.

Thank you dear one you are courage personafied.

I wish it had never been that way for you.

Love Renee xoxo

Marie S said...

OMG!!! the little guy you have up for your ning page on the right is fabulous!!! Looks like he is saying arrrggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!

How are you beautiful??
Hows tricks?
I have a giveaway up, you might like them.
love and hugs

kj said...

pattee! i cannot tell you how WONDERFUL AND AMAZING your witch is. she is hanging in the kitchen and emily rabbit posted her on my blog a couple of days ago. thank you so much. i knew you and sonia were both talented but seeing your work in person takes it to another level. THANK YOU THANK YOU
with love,
kj

niknik said...

Привет! Вы большой мастер! Мне хочется поделиться с Вами наградой! Загляните за ней ко мне в блог!