Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Want to Thank Eveyone that Visited My Halloween Party



It was great fun and I do want to thank Vanessa. She did a terrific job of getting this all together~
I also want to thank everyone that has come to my blog and commented... I feel a great appreciation for you all~I've visited and followed many of you and I hope that we can keep this going... There are so many talented artist's out there in "blogland"

So now I'm going to take my party outside where all the little children can go "OOO and AWWW"
I love Halloween... those little ghosts and goblins~witches and fairies.... wanting treats and not tricks..
Wide eyes and innocent...
Let's rejoice in this holiday and let the magic begin!

4 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

You are an inspiration. Have a lovely week!

Georgina said...

It was fun, wasn't it Patee!!??!!? Love this time of year too...just wish the temps. would go down a bit...still in the upper 80's. I can remember doing my Halloween thing as a child in shorts!!! LOL Have a great week!!

Brenda LaBell said...

Pattee, I loved your creepy cool Halloween Party friends!!! How fun!!

And thank you so much for following my blog and your kind words on my goodies.

Sure hope your feeling better!!

Brenda

Sue said...

Pattee your Hallowe'en party was so cool! I know that you had a lot of fun
putting it together ....it definitely came through in your post!