Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My wonderful friend Renee...


If you've ever wanted to send a prayer, ever wanted to sit and meditate for a moment.
Loss in thought of what has been and what could be....

Sheldon, my friends nephew has been given a short time to live. He is a truly remarkably young man. I do not know him personally but I do know him from his Aunt Renee and what she tells me and others on her blog. Sheldon's life is too short... he should have many more years... He has such strength and conviction. He seems calm and noble. Strong and vulnerable. I wish I could sit by his bedside and hold his hand. Renee is a remarkable woman that has her own challenges in life. She has befriended me and I love her more than she might know. Her sister Jacquie (and is Sheldon's mom) also is having her own struggles... My heart goes out to her....

My heart and love goes out to all of them...

I keep these people close to my heart...

I love you Renee...

11 comments:

Marie S said...

I am so sad for all of them. This is a beautiful and touching post Pattee.

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Sending all good wishes and peace to your friend Renee and her family.

Renee said...

I love you Pattee. Thank you.

Renee xoxo

Tess said...

God, Please be with Sheldon and his family and friends. Amen!

Sonia ;) said...

Pattee...
That was beautiful..You have a beautiful soul dear friend..

xoxoxo S

Sue said...

Pattee, this is a lovely post for Renee, Sheldon and Jacqui. My prayers go out to them - particularly to Sheldon. He is remarkable and his story is
so sad.

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Thoughts and prayers will go to them because of your post Pattee...such lovely sentiment and affection expressed by you!
Bless them and bless you.
Laurie

Renee said...

Pattee what I feel so much here is that your heart is tied to mine. This is so heartfelt and I appreciate it.

Love Renee xoxo

Sieve said...

Beautiful, sad feeling ... a lot of human kindness ...

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

This is so sad. I'll keep them all in my prayers as well as the medical personal treating him.

God Bless~

kj said...

you are an angel, pattee.

xo