Monday, July 6, 2009

New Doll I'm taking to Boulder Co.



I've made a jointed doll that I'm taking to Denver and Boulder Co. Take pictures of her along her travels.

With the ADO Traveling Doll Project http://adotravelingdollproject.blogspot.com
I took some of the dolls around Bellingham and took pictures of them. One was Sarah. I took her to Montana!

I was inspired to make jointed dolls from Colleen from LoopyBoopy Art.
http://loopyboopy.blogspot.com Her jointed dolls are fabulous!

When I get back I'll start with my giveaways.

13 comments:

Melissa Haren said...

She is sooo cute! You must work in your sleep!

3rdEyeMuse said...

oh my goodness! she's absolutely FANTASTIC!! well done!

pixiesinthehouse said...

She is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW..how adorable!

Abi said...

She is wonderful!

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Love the facial expression!

moti said...

hi, absolutely adorable!!!!!!!, love the way she is looking!!!!
regards
Eli

Debie Lyons said...

I love her, so cute and a wonderful face :O)
Debie xxxxx

Sonia ;) said...

Pattee ...
She is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no clue how to make jointed dolls..UGH...as always you rock sweetie....Man where are u not going this summer...

Love ya xoxox Sonia

ODD imagination said...

Absolutely Adorable. Her sweet little face has me enamored!

Sonia ;) said...

Your leaving me again...OMG..LOL..Enjoy yourself sweetie...email me gawd...another week without ya...Im going to pout..LOl

Love ya xoxox Sonia

Joanna Thomas said...

She is sooo cute! I know you BOTH will have a blast in Colorado!
xoxox

Doreen said...

Wow..she's great!

Doreen

Renee said...

Your son is right Pattee, talent galore.

xoxoxo