Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Circle of Friends Award...


I can't thank Sonia at http://darkravensnest.blogspot.com enough for giving this award to me. She's become a very good friend that I can confide in and cry on her shoulder.
She gives me laughs and hope...

I'd like to pass this award actually back to Sonia *see above why and her blogspot address)

She is a delightful woman and so much energy I wish I could bottle it! She and I have become good friends through groups and nings, classes and things. She's not only a fabulous doll artist but she does journaling, scrape booking, tags, and she learns so many new techniques to share with everyone... she's also in this month's ART DOLL magazine!

Michelle at http://3rdeyemuse.blogspot.com She and I have had email exchanges and the more I know Michelle the faster I like her. She's always so positive and writes comment on every blog she follows... She's a good friend.

Joanna Thomas at http://joannathomasdolls.blogspot.com Joanna is one of the sweetest people I know. She's always got a kind word and encouraging word for everyone. I'd sure like to meet her someday!

and Gail Lackey at http://gaillackey.blogspot.com I met Gail many years ago at a retreat she and Marilyn Razdat put on... One of the best 6 days I've ever spent. Gail and I have remained friends and I just love her so. She's funny and kind. Thinks of other people.. We got to go to NIADA last year together and she's too cool for words. Her Doll are unbelievable~ you need to check them out if you haven't yet!

And I have to send this award (just like Sonia did) to Renee at
htttp://circlingmyhead.blogspot.com She has become a best friend of mine. I love her dearly. She's witty, kind and generous with her love. She thinks of others first. She makes me laugh and she makes me cry. She is having a very rough patch in her life and what ever you do best, think of her... I know many of you are blessed by her friendship.

I have many more people I'd add to this list... and I wish I could..

4 comments:

Renee said...

Thank you so much Pattee.

I am thrilled to have this award and I am so glad that you sent it back to Sonia (because she is a real blessing).

Love to you dear heart.

Love Renee oxxo

Joanna Thomas said...

Thank you so much Pattee! I am very honoured you thought of me! Though we've never met I think of you as one of my bestest friends~
xoxo

3rdEyeMuse said...

thank you so much Pattee ... what could possibly be better than being part of such a great circle of friends? :)

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

My dear friend...you humble me all of the time. Thank you so much for your encourging words and especially your friendship. Have a beautiful and creative weekend.
Cheers!