Monday, July 13, 2009

Back from Colorado.



First and foremost I'd like to thank Sonia from
http://darkravensnest.blogspot.com for the most amazing award. It actually brought tears to my eyes to think she felt this way about me and my work. Thank you Sonia from the bottom of my heart.

This award is given by one to person to one person.
I am going to pass this award to another artist I call my friend.
I always have a hard time deciding who to pass awards to as there are so many that deserve them.

I'm passing this award on to Michelle at:

Michelle is a kind hearted, energetic, compassionate friend. She'll go out of her way to respond to any question you ask her. If you follow her blog you will not only see her amazing works of art but she also shares her techniques on so many things. I think she must be the energizer bunny... as she is always seemly going 150 mph. You will love her blog and friendship as much as I do.

Blogspot won't let me upload my pictures of Bella ~ So maybe later...

I'm home from Colorado.
I think I fell in love with Denver.
I'm not one for BIG cities, but Denver was one I think I could live in.
I was impressed with all the parks and public art.
The architecture was fantastic. They kept the old buildings, and incorporated new and modern in a way that fit so nicely.
I met some very nice people there.
AND
My hips got better!




6 comments:

Sonia ;) said...

Oh you deserve the award...Your work is awesome...so shaddup...LOL...Congrats to Michelle...The Energizer Lithium Battery...Gawd I wish I had her energy...

Hugs xoxoxox Sonia

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

You are making me cry and I'm at work! LOL Thank you so much for this wonderful and amazing award and the fact that you gave it to me just makes me so happy. I truly love our friendship and I can't wait for you to spend time with me at the farm...I'm counting the days! LOL I'm glad you are back and can't wait to catch up with you. Have a great day and speak to you soon. Thank you again...It means the world to me!
Love ya
Cheers

Janine said...

Congratulations Pattee! Good to see you back here!

MarZel said...

Welcome back Pattee and Congrats!!! Sonia is so sweet. Congrats Michelle!!! HUGs all around!!!

3rdEyeMuse said...

from one most deserving heart to another! what a lovely award. :)

Welcome Home!!

Joanna Thomas said...

Welcome home! And congratulations on the award. It is well deserved!
xoxo