Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wow two awards!



I'm speechless...both of theses are such cool awards! 
I have gotten 2 awards in two days... I want to thank you so much  Abi and Michelle

Both of these women are wonderful!!! And talented. Please check out their blogs!

From Abi I had to find 15 new blogs... and Michelle choose 5... so I'm going to do my best (because I love so many of the blogs I find and follow) and choose 7...

She does wonderful and beautiful dolls!

Fabulous jewelry and dolls!

She is an amazing doll artist and painter!

A great new artist I have found Miriam at http://fairystudiokallies.blogspot.com
Be sure to check her dolls out.

One of my favorite artists!

An extraordinary art doll artist.

A wonderful doll artist and teacher at http://nancyesartdolls.ning.com

I want to add another great Artist and she is so faithful to read my blog ~thank you Sonia~ at http://darkravensnest.blogspot.com

All wonderful people and artists!

7 comments:

Sonia ;) said...

Oh congrats Pattee u deserve them..

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

Pattee said...

You do to Sonia I'm going to edit my blog and put you in there!

Joanna Thomas said...

Congratulations Pattee!
xoxox

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

Congrats Pattee on the awards...well deserved my friend.
Happy Wednesday!
Cheers

Caroline said...

Congrats!

Sonia ;) said...

Pattee...stoppppppp...Thank you sweetie pie...I will post on Friday...Hugs...u do deserve these awards though...tell Flo and Lucy Ola'

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

3rdEyeMuse said...

Dahling Pattee ... must agree with both. :)

Three Cheers!!