Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday ... and it's getting closer.



I'm leaving for Montana on Saturday for Missoula (one of my favorite towns). Then on the Great Falls, where I grew up. These pictures are looking off one of the bluffs at my Dad's place. The rock formations there are amazing. I just love the wide open spaces. I'm hoping to stay there 4 days and 4 nights... 

All in all I hope this is a great trip... because I think if I don't do it now, it would get harder and harder to do. I can already feel that pull.... more comfortable at home, routine's at home, art and computer at home....my chickens!

Then on home to Bellingham to fly out on my Birthday to San Jose' Ca. To visit my husbands Aunt who turns 92... I won't tell you how old I'll turn. lol! BUT I will tell you I'm going to one of my most favorite restaurants.. "Original Joe's" on my Birthday!

Thursday... 

Later Thursday ....
My husband and I went out to dinner with map and calendar in hand... I think I'm always biting off more than I can chew. I'm always looking at the end and never the middle of how to get to the end. So now I'm all confused. I don't have enough time, we don't have enough money and this trip is looking shorter than I imagined.
I'm not sure I'm going to get to what I originally wanted... maybe another day...

I'm definitely bummed.

7 comments:

Debb said...

Pattie , Have a nice trip I hope the bunny gets there tomorrow if not he be there when you get back. Debb

Sue said...

Try not to be bummed Pattee - take each day you're away, minute by minute/hour by hour and enjoy it. Things will work out!

3rdEyeMuse said...

Happeeee soon to be birthday, Pattee!! Sounds like you've got terrific plans ... wishing you a wonderful trip (and wishing I could be at your dad's to take pictures of the amazing rock formations). :)

Joanna Thomas said...

Happy early birthday Pattee! I know you will have so much fun on your trip! Just kick back and relax and take it all in... "Embrace these times as they are but few"... (someone very great once whispered that in my ear as a reminder of life and all it glories).
You know those first two pics look like a dinasours back!
xxox

essie said...

Have lots of fun, just relax and enjoy Pat.

hugs,
Es

Renee said...

Hey bummed: Looks like a pretty great place to be going.

Have an awesome birthday just in case we don't hear from you by then.

xoxoxo

MarZel said...

Happy Birthday Pattee. Check it out...I made the blog background you suggested!!! Smiles and Safe Travels