Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Now this is my kind of car...

As a wanderer in life... a nomadic kind of person... one that would want to travel her whole life. This is what I need!

  Colim: the detachable caravan
Colim, a new vehicle designed by Christian Susana, is a great blend of a car and a caravan camper. The front part of this unique looking automobile can be detached, if you are not going camping with your family, and used as a two-seater car. Colim might not be the best looking vehicle, but it is quite useful given the flexibility it offers. (Source)

12 comments:

Renee said...

Now how cool is that.

Pattee you are so wonderful and your comments are always so meaningful.

Thank you dear friend.

xoxo

Sonia ;) said...

I am a nomad at heart also pattee I want one of those...I like it LOL..

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

This is awesome, however we would need a couple of these to store all of our art supplies! LOL
Thanks for sharing this very cool vehicle! LOL
Cheers

SpiritMama said...

That would be so fun to travel in, but how do I fit the kids in that two seater? I guess we would have to leave them home (or in the trailer...hehe).

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

That is wild! May have to put some curtains up in the trailer :)

Janine said...

I sure wouldn't mind owning one of those!

3rdEyeMuse said...

I am soooo with you one this one - AWESOME design!!

Cynjon said...

Well, I'm a nomad in practice, and I NEEEEEEEEED that car! The money the company could save on hotels...and we could have a super-cute little car!!

Sue said...

Wow...and without the caravan it looks like it would be a cinch to park!

Joanna Thomas said...

Way cool! I could live in there!
xoxo

Caroline said...

Interesting concept and kind of cool! ☺

Tyra Shortino said...

It's a pretty nice car. When you're out there on the road, and you need a ride, it's best to have one that can give you a comfort during those periods of rest. A car has to have that kind of convenience for long trips, a place that can serve as a portable base of operations.