Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday ... not so good...

Teeth pain is the worse! I have 2 implants... and wish I could have my whole mouth done! I'm not sure that every tooth in my mouth doesn't have a root canal~as I've had so much dental work! All my front teeth are capped (Sonia) so.... Keep on Keeping on... Thank you everyone!
Over this week-end I just knew something was happening with my teeth (I have the worse teeth in the world) It got worse and worse... Now I do believe I need not one but 2 root canals... I'll (well I already know) tomorrow. Blech.....

8 comments:

Sue said...

Ouch! I have had a lot of dental work done over the past two years and sympathize with you totally! Hopefully it will not be root canals.

Love the little drawing!

Debie Lyons said...

Ouch Pattee, heres hoping it gets sorted out soon and your not in pain for long.
Debie x

Sonia ;) said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

Pattee....I totally understand..I had all my upper teeth pulled and dentures put in because of bad gum disease...always in pain. Next year is all the lowers UGH...which is not good for your health...I feel your pain...

HUGS and Kisses
Sonia ;)

Joanna Thomas said...

Oh Pattee! Not good! But maybe it won't be that bad when you go. Anyway ask for the gas and then you will laugh through the whole thing!
xoxo

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

My heart is with you Patee. Tooth pain is one of the worst! Fingers crossed that it won't be too bad.

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

Oh No...Pattee...I know these are not fun to have! I actually had a tooth pulled a few months ago and that was not fun either! I feel for you sweetheart! Hang in there, just get it done so you can get back to yourself!
Cheers!

Renee said...

Teeth pain is the total worst. I hate it.

Root canals, I'm cringing.

I hope that fucking dentist you use to go to didn't give you all the original ones.

xoxoxo

3rdEyeMuse said...

poor, poor honey ... will hope for the bestest and most speediest recovery for you.