Friday, May 22, 2009

This is one of many blog posts...


Late Friday night ... I've been up since 5 am and  now ready for bed and it isn't even 9! But...
I want to hopefully understand who is going to be included in my Halloween Pay if Forward... 
I have Silke from Germany down for sure....

I haven't heard from the next 2 people if they are going to do it and/or if they want to pay it forward... maybe to another country... which might be added expenses. Hopefully you've gotten my emails... 
If I don't hear from these 2 others by Sunday night I'll put it out again if anyone wants to join Silke in this cool adventure~
So please let me know....
Have a great Memorial Week-end  and be Safe!!!
More blog posts to follow!

5 comments:

zenobia said...

hey there i would like to join the pay if forward "game".....if it is okay for u that i am located near silke.....i´m in denmark.....hugs

Judy C said...

Hey, that is just the best vamp. I know someone will love it.

3rdEyeMuse said...

if a spot suddenly does become available, I would love to be considered ... I think I can handle making another three ... especially if it means holding one of your treasures in my grubby little paw. :)

Joanna Thomas said...

Have a wonderful holiday weekend Pattee!
xoxox

Pattee said...

Zenobia I can't answer you except on my blog...if you still want to play. Send me your email

Mine is dancingbuffalo@earthlink.net
Pattee