Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thank you Julie for giving me this award..



Today is Wednesday wasting...
Wasted today going to the Dr. and having cortisone shots in both hips... how long does a person have to sit in a cold room with nothing to read??? Then wasted the day going over blogs and challenges (that I'm way behind on)... 
But then I see that Julie from http://jadawsattic.blogspot.com has awarded me an award! Thank you Julie... you should go over and see her beautiful dolls. I'm always so amazed when I see that I have an award from someone.

I am doing another traveling doll adventure... this one is (free) at 
We are sending our dolls out on an adventure not to be altered but to be photographed in other parts of country and even the world. They will stay with their hosts and go places and journal on what they've seen. Sounds like fun!
I might put up the derelict rabbit or Lucy (who needs a vacation badly)...


Good night all 

9 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats on your award Pattee! Sorry that your day was not the best...tomorrow is a new day! Now, imagine that I am singing "the sun will come out tomooooorrrrooooow..." LOL

Debb said...

love him can't wait to see him done

Renee said...

I'm voting for Lucy to go. She looks like she needs a little holiday.

Love Renee xoxo

Joanna Thomas said...

So sorry you got stuck in the doc's office waiting. I always relate a doctor's waiting room to being held hostage somewhere with no way out.
xoxox

Renee said...

Cortisone shots in both your hips. Ouch.

Hope they are better now that you have had the shots.

Love Renee xoxo

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Don't you love those never ending moments waiting while you try to read the magazines that are available. Who orders those things?! :)
Congrats on your award! I'm voting for Lucy too.

Caroline said...

Congrats on your award and sorry about the shots, that doesn't sound like any fun.
:)

3rdEyeMuse said...

Congrats, Patty - always so well deserved.

As for that traveling doll adventure ... what a GREAT idea that is! I'll have to go check it out ... I wonder if a non-doll maker can board a doll ... hmmm ... can't wait to see the travels. :)

3rdEyeMuse said...

ok, I just got my answer ... but also wanted to let you know that you've posted a broken link. (too many /'s I think)