Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ok This is the last post on this....

I did get an address from Vania...  and I will add Zenobia if I get her address by Friday so that will be 4 Halloween Pay it Forwards!I did get an address from Vania...  and I will add Zenobia if I get her address by Friday so that will be 4 Halloween Pay it Forwards!
Hey you all...

I've got Silke Janas-Schloesser 
And Michele from 3rd eye muse....
and...Zenobia... (except there's no way to get a hold of her unless she reads my posts here.) To play the Halloween Play It Forward.

I've got Michele's and Silkies address....
Zenobia if I don't hear from you by Friday I'm going to have to chose another person to Pay it Forward. So please get in touch with me!

I'm going to start making my Halloween gifts this week-end...

3 comments:

LaLa said...

Please elaborate on the pay it forward project. I am interested in playing.

Thanks!

LaLa

http://redwoodcoastcreativearts.typepad.com/

3rdEyeMuse said...

that little vamp is sooooo adorable!

thank you for letting me be part of your PIF. :) I'm excited to try my hand at some Halloween fun.

Silke Janas-Schloesser said...

Hi Pattee your Pixies painting has arrived !! Hurrah !! Thank you sooo much ,they are adorable ! They will get a good place in my studio. Because the shipping took so long I´m afraid there´s not much time left for the Halloween pay it forward project. I wasn´t sure if you had send it or not. But what a great surprise when I opened my mail box and saw the mail from dear Pattee !!I´m preparing now for an upcoming miniature fair and I´m not sure if there´s enough time for the project including shipping. So I will promise if I won´t make it till Halloween I will make it a "christmas pay it forward project" if allowed.
I´m sending you my fairy best wishes and thanks so much, yours Silke
P.S.:I will soon show your Pixies at my blog if you allow me....