Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Friday Everyone


My husband and I got invited to have dinner on a friends sail boat. That should be fun. Thank goodness it's about 72 degrees and sunny. I like spontaneous adventures!


Tomorrow we are having a reunion brunch with all the people that went to TJ, Mexico.We went to help the Primavera's. Women that take a stake in their lives. To help make money for their families, feel better about themselves and teach their daughters that they can do anything they want. It was a trip I'll never forget. Here's a few pictures from that trip 2 years ago.





9 comments:

Sonia ;) said...

Pattee,

Wow...so wonderful..thats giving in a grand way..

Smiles,
Sonia ;)

PS..Left ya something on my blog.

Debie Lyons said...

Pattie such lovely photos and what a lovely way to give back to peeps who need it. Fell in love with the little one in that last photo. Such a beautiful face.
Debie x

Pattee said...

I know Debie ~That little boy was the sweetest little person. He had 3 other brothers older than him that were as sweet as him... HIm face just warms my heart... well I guess you can tell me going on about him : )

Renee said...

Pattee darling; can I get your home mailing address again please.

If you post it on my comment I will reject the comment.

Thanks.

Love Renee xoxo

Janine said...

Pattee, what a wonderful cause!

Janine said...

Pattee, I am so jealous! What a beautiful picture of the sailboats and sky! Can I copy it to practice my watercolor painting? Wink!

Sue said...

Pattee, that is so lovely and the pictures are beautiful.

Lorell said...

Pattee, I just love reading your blog....I always feel uplifted and happy to know such a lovely, talented, caring person....even if it is only in 'cyberspace', at least at the present time!
Lorell xx

Joanna Thomas said...

I hope you had fun on the sail boat! I love the water and we go out whenever we can on our boat...
The photos are so touching.. what a blessed way to give something back.
xoxox