Monday, April 20, 2009

The Renee Award




Nicole from http://itsybitsyfunzyonesie.blogspot.com awarded me this wonderful award~ Thanks Nicole.

The Renee award was created by Bella http://bellasinclair.blogspot.com and 
Ces http://cesandherdishes.blogspot.com in honor of their friend 

Bella wrote:

"This is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow. I hope it finds it's way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks. giving acorns.

Here's a little bit about Renee from her profile on her blog so you understand the whole of the award:

My name is Renee and I am 53 years old. I am married to someone I love and have three children and one granddaughter. I am a happy person. I have Inflammatory Breast Cancer (IBC), and I am not happy about that. I am Stage 4 and I am in the process of learning to live with the birds circling my head.....

So now I'll pass the wonderful, sweet award to some of my fellow bloggers..

6 comments:

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

COngrats Patte on this awesome award... Don't you just love her little face! Have a great night!
Cheers!

Joanna Thomas said...

Congratulations on the award! And thank you so much for passing it on to me!

I've been sick so I am way behind here... but know I am honored that you thought of me.

xoxox
Joanna

Renee said...

I was just coming to say hello and I see I have already arrived in the form of an award. xoxoxo

I am a total fool for your little fools.

I love them they are amazing. That black and white one has stolen my heart.

Renee xoxo

Silke Janas-Schloesser said...

Thank you soooo much Pattee ! I feel honored !

And congrats to you and your works, you deserve it ! Hugs, Silke

Lance said...

Thanks of thinking of me Pattee, and congrats to you for winning this great new award!!

3rdEyeMuse said...

three cheers & a big congratulations!!