Saturday, March 14, 2009

A few more pictures...



Of the Art doll Traveling Project. ADO
I've been hard at work getting 3 dolls done for challenges not to mention other challenges at the Dark Artist Guild and MRSBO. 2 great groups!

http://www.darkartistsguild.com
http://mrsbo.forumakers.com

Since the rains have returned it's a good time to stay in and finish...dolls and journals.
Clean up my studio room for one thing. Sometimes I do think it's the little green goblins at work. They love to go through my ribbons and vintage velvets. Beads and watch parts all over the floor sometimes. Oh my, but what would I do without them. : )





4 comments:

Lisa Gatz said...

Really nice work, Pat! Very dark, indeed.

I have so much to do on cleanup. I'm trying to be cheerful about it but it's not working yet.

3rdEyeMuse said...

thanks for the great photo updates! I love that first shot with the little guy standing on his journal ... the lettering looks terrific!

Koldo said...

All this is so fascinating! There's a lot of love and care in there. I love it!

elphabainwicked said...

Pat - I am dying...I want to buy them!!!!!