Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thank You


I want to thank all of you that have commented and are following my blog. This have been fun and a great opportunity to meet new artists. Thanks again Lisa! Wow, unbelievable art being created  all over the world... this is an amazing time.

As soon as I can find the time I'm going to list a few dolls on etsy or ebay. This is one of my Ghoulie Gurlz that I made some time ago, sitting around waiting for me to vamp them up a bit. So this week thats what I'll do to let them find their way in to the world. Let me know if you'd like for me to let you know when I list them.
Again Thank you.

5 comments:

Sue said...

Pat, love your ghoulie gurl! Yes, please let me know when you start pushing your wonderful creations out into the world!

Hugs,

Sue

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

Love the Gurl! OWOH has been really fun hasn't it? So many beautifully done blogs and the art has been such an inspiration! I would like to know when you start listing your pieces!

The Whimsical Goblin said...

Awesome Ghoulie Gurlz! I of coarse want to know when you have anything, even if I cant get it I want to look at it.

Studio At Crow Haven Farm said...

Pattee... look at that HAIR! AWESOME!

JudiA said...

Oh good -- I have had NO luck in acquiring one of your pieces on eBay. I might have better luck on Etsy. I'll be watching this site.